We are passionate about Missions! Over 30 years ago Kristen & Brian met in a small church, in a small town in which a BIG vision was started. LOVE for each other was foremost with a common passion for the nations and missions. Since then, Brian & Kristen have:
- Served missions on the home front
- Served on the mission field for several years in Mexico and Central America
- Have adopted internationally
- Continue to celebrate, support and fund global Missions
Currently we are active supporting, collaborting and showcasing these mission iniatives:
- Belize. Families and children in need.
- Ghana. A wonderful and generous nurse who is from Ghana has a mission that helps very needy children in a small and remote village with their education including clothing and shoes.
- Scrap Cars Not Kids. Funds ministries such as BeAHero and Ratnak that are focused and intentional serving children at risk and fighting human trafficking.
- Namibia. Ministry thrusts out with the love of Jesus in the surrounding and remote villages in this vast country. The Gospel is presented with practical kindness, with the Word combined in prayer, healing and the miraculous.